Thursday, April 29, 2010

Settling in

I have been in Windsor for just over a week now. I am settling in and enjoying my training. The facilities here are awesome, and I am getting some great technical work in. Kevin is the coach here in Windsor, him and I seem to be off to a great start. He is helping me to get my step out which allows me to have a free take off. Free take off allows me to hold higher on bigger poles, and therefore will get me to those higher heights! We still are working on getting to know each other, but I look forward to having him as a coach. I live and train with another Vaulter Dayna Maaten. Having a consistence training partner will really make a difference for me. I have always trained on my own. I can already see the benafits to having a great training partern like dayna. We are Planning for out doors, and start competing next weekend in Michigan. I am looking foreword to these up coming meets.

Thanks for reading

Put all you got into something you love and enjoy all the endless possibilities

Leanna Carriere

No comments:

Post a Comment